zondag 7 april 2013

Freebie - collab 'Poppy flower'

Together with my friends Saskia and Nicole we made a new collab called 'poppy flower', we hope you have
a lot of fun using our collab.

Also I have a facebook-freebie for you that matches this collab

 photo poppyjess1_zps2518679b.jpg


 photo downloadhere_zpsc6b3738c.png


And a facebook-freebie for you that matches with this collab:

 photo poppyjess2_zps14275efb.jpg

 photo downloadhere_zpsc6b3738c.png



This is what I made with my part of the collab:

 photo poppyjess3_zpsd4fd3bb5.jpg


This is what Nicole made with my part of the collab:

 photo poppyjess4_zps661ac863.jpg


This is what Harsha made with my part of the collab:

 photo poppyjess5_zpsa210bfb9.jpg


This is what Saskia made with my part of the collab:

 photo poppyjess6_zps19ebb777.jpg



Nicole's part of the collab:

 photo poppynic1_zps47f52aa7.jpg




This is what I made with the part of Nicole:

 photo poppynic2_zps4cdb7c5f.jpg



Saskia's part of the collab:

 photo poppysas1_zpsf7a2bdf4.jpg



This is what I made with the part of Saskia:

 photo poppysas2_zps9317a31f.jpg

7 reacties:

Anoniem

Magnifique ! Les couleurs sont superbes ! Merci beaucoup

Anoniem

Thank you for this colorful and wonderful freebie. I love it!!

Robinsismai

Your freebie is really cute and I have tried to download it, buy I keep getting an error that says access denied.

Dawn

Thank you for the lovely kit!

Julie Frisettes

Merci beaucoup! C'est très joli! :)

Schizo Queen

TY so much for this freebie!

Lily

Love it, thank you so much.

Een reactie plaatsen